We are currently hiring Machine Learning professional with 3-8 Year's experience in automotive segment for Chennai location.
Position details are below:
Skill Set :
Matlab, Simulink, Python
- Able to work in Agile based software development environment
- Understanding of Machine Learning Life Cycle - feature engineering, model training, model validation, deployment and performance monitoring
- He/she shall develop, test algorithms on regression modelling with supervised classification techniques
- He/she shall have minimum 4+ years of experience in tuning DNN / CNN / RNN / LSTM models using tools like Tensorflow-Keras
- He/she shall have experience in optimizing and diagnosing the models
- He shall have good coiding / debugging skills using languages like Python, C, C++, Java etc..
- Prior experience in Automobile Autonomous car technologies is added advantage
- Responsible for the verbal and written communication with the customers
Interested, share your profile to RafikRaja_Sherfudeen@satven.com
Rafik Raja. S
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Recruiter Name:Rafik Raja