We are currently hiring HIL Testing professional with 3-8 Years experience in automotive segment for Chennai location.
- Hardware-in-Loop(HIL) Testing
- Dspace Tool Chain [Controldesk, Automation desk,MotionDesk,ModelDesk]
- Skilled in CAN communication protocol & CAN Interface tools [CANoe/CANalyser]
- Skilled in tool development, UI creation using Python/VBA scripting and tool validation
- Overall ADAS Automotive Electronics functionality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with testing various Automotive ECU's
- Experience/skill in specifically testing ADAS features & analysis
- Excellent requirement analysis like understanding state diagrams, feature level context diagrams & test case implementing skills.
- Experience/skill with dSPACE Automation desk , Controldesk tools,MotionDesk&ModelDesk.
- Experience with understanding simulink I/O & plant models.
- Experience in understanding Electrical schematics
- Excellent python programming skills, experience in tool development, UI creation & tool validation
- Experience/skill for analyzing and debugging communication log files using CANoe
- Experience in Diagnostic testing.
Good To Have:
- Other programming/ scripting languages like VB C# / .net / shell / VBA / MS Access / SQL / XML
- Foundation level ISTQB certified
- Very good program management and documentation skills
- Very strong ability to own a high level objective, develop supporting plans, and document/delegate sub-task
- Excellent computer and s/w skills to handle various infrastructure and tool development tasks; version control systems, tooling interfaces, basic client-server methods
Interested, Kindly share your profile to RafikRaja_Sherfudeen@satven.com
Rafik Raja. S
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 9,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Address:1-8-301,3rd Floor,ASHOKA MY HOME CHAMBERS,S.P.ROAD, ,SECUNDERABAD, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India