We are currently hiring Battery Control Support professional with 5-10 Years experience in automotive segment for Chennai location.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Battery, charger and contactors control algorithm development.
- Excellent Simulink/stateflow modeling, integration and debug skills.
- Experience in understanding the requirements and generate testcases out of it.
- Experience in performing Static analysis using polyspace.
- Experience in unit testing MIL/SIL software, test plan design, test script development, execution, reporting and test automation.
- Experience with Matlab scripting for automating tasks executed in Simulink/Stateflow
- Experience in creating performing model/code coverage analysis and test cases in BTC and perform unit testing.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have work experience on writing test cases in CAPL Scripting, Executing the testcases in CANalyzer or CANoe which is connected online on production ECU.
- Experience/skill for analyzing and debugging c-code.
- Good exposure in software design (requirement document creation)
- Experience in handling mass production product. Software change management and software build.
- Basics on embedded electrical systems and its terminologies
- Should have used Lauterbach debugger with Trace 32 software. Also, should know how to write test scripts in Trace 32 (*.cmm scripting).
- Should know how to flash the software into a microcontroller and bring up the board
Interested, Kindly share your resume to RafikRaja_Sherfudeen@satven.com
Rafik Raja S
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Address:1-8-301,3rd Floor,ASHOKA MY HOME CHAMBERS,S.P.ROAD, ,SECUNDERABAD, , Hyderabad, Telangana, India