Roles and Responsibilities
- Good knowledge in Design and Development of Automotive Trims Parts (Interior)
- Design & Development of Interior Trims from concept to final design as per the design requirements within the timeline
- Hands on experience in Catia V5 (Part/surface/drawing) in Overhead Systems / Plastic trim parts .
- Sound knowledge in packaging study and master section creation.
- Participating in design review meetings and provide solutions.
- Knowledge in benchmarking and cost reduction.
- Knowledge of prototyping, manufacturing, and assembly processes of Interiors.
- Design product to cost targets.
- Knowledge in Team Center and Vismockup.
- Demonstrate good customer and cross functional relationships.
- Knowledge in MS office tools.
- Problem solving skills (8D / 6-sigma)
Job Description :
- Extensive Knowledge in CATIA V5 and Team Center
- Design and development of Interior Trims from concept to final design as per the design requirements within the timeline .
- Identification and resolution of design related issues during development till release.
- Hands on experience in Catia V5 (Part/surface/drawing).
Interested, Kindly share your profile to RafikRaja_Sherfudeen@satven.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Address:Ashoka My Home Chambers, 1-8-301-306 3rd Floor,, Hyderabad, Telangana, India