We are currently hiring D&R Engineer (Climate Control HVAC) professional with 5-9 Year's experience in automotive segment for Chennai location.
Position details are below:
- Application work for HVAC, Compressor and Condenser required. Ongoing development of components and projects as per program timing plan.
- Experience in A/C lines, Condenser, Compressor, HVAC-Unit, Fuel operated Heater (FOH) & Low voltage PTC.
- According to the Body Climate completeness schedule
- Lead or Support all GPDS gateways & milestones as per PMT plans
- Provide data to customers as defined by GPDS and the PMTs Timely lead or support of all gateway/milestones/vehicle builds & events including required deliverable (incl. functional led).
- This does include onside European launch support where requested. Involvement estimated low. Support Program Feasibility Process. Prepare and coordinate content for all release deliverables in line with Program timing and PMT plans. Lead and support of coordination with sourced suppliers for component development and verification,
- incl. the necessary updates within all systems during the program development process until scheduled time frame for the above mentioned programs Working Knowledge on Tce, WERS FEDE AVBOM AIMS will be an advantage Timely delivery of all data for each gateway to Project Management skills Programme gateway.
- Knowledge on APQP, Quality systems, DFMEA, DVP, etc. Soft skills: Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills Support global program milestones.Ensure adherence to GPDS and global program management and approval processes (Comply with GPDS timing and deliverables.)
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Recruiter Name:Rafik Raja