We are currently hiring Climate Control - MIL professional with 3-8 Year's experience in automotive segment for Chennai location.
Position details are below:
- Requirement analysis & control model development (MBD) using MATLAB/Simulink and Stateflow tool.
- Auto code generation using Matlab coder, Simulink coder and Embedded coder or dSPACE Targetlink tool.
- Understanding generated C code and redesigning the models with Plug n Play architecture.
- Experience in M-script.
- MIL, SIL and PIL testing methods.
- Knowledge on Electronics and circuits
- Knowledge on Actuators and drivers, Stepper motor, DC motors and drivers
- Knowledge on protocols - CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C
- Experience in SDLC Development process, V-Cycle and Agile Process
- Understanding the requirements, analyze and develop the control model using model-based design.
- Project execution and coordinate between customers and development team
- Verification and validation of the model against the requirements.
- Generate C code using auto generation tools.
- Should Lead and/or participate in meetings with customers for project status.
- Should involve in peer reviews at all the stages during implementation.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Recruiter Name:Rafik Raja S
Contact Company:Satyam-Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.