We are currently hiring Chassis Engineer professional with 4-8 Year's experience in automotive segment for Chennai location.
Position details are below:
- Broader understanding of PD processes from concept design to delivery
- Coordinate and assist Program Engineering Team with the tracking off tool development and delivery through all phases
- Coordinate the tracking of "Part Pedigree" for TT/PP builds
- Tracking of approved Alerts for builds (i.e. TT, PP, MP). Note Engineers are to be responsible for Alert text and approval.
- Support vehicle homologation testing/submission
- Acts as the key contact for interfacing to the Program (i.e. Tool Order, Part Pedigree, Graining, Homologation)
- Help co-ordinate/facilitate GCM (Global Change Management) process as required. Includes Cost only concern tracking and concern tracking.
- Assist with AVBOM validation/mark-up
- Assist the backbone on addressing AIM's & AIM's throughput.
- Worked in Chassis - Steering / Brakes / Suspension /Wheels / Tires engineering functions in OEM or component supplier.
- Knowledge on APQP, Quality systems, DFMEA, DVP, etc.
- Soft skills: Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Be a good team player, Disciplined & motivated.
Interested, share your profile to RafikRaja_Sherfudeen@satven.com
Rafik Raja. S
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.
Recruiter Name:Rafik Raja