1. Coordinate occupant safety related activities for impact for both regulatory compliance and consumer information tests
2. Analyze and optimize occupant safety performance with the goal of meeting all occupant safety targets
3. Manage and coordinate the CAE systems model build with the team of occupant modeling engineers
4. Develop counter measures for compliance with all relevant FMVSS and UN-ECE regulations
5. Safety loadcases including post-processing and results presentation as per requirements.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 PA.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Starting in the initial years with activities like Legacy Data Migration, Change Management, 3D Modeling, Detailing, and FE Meshing, SATVEN now has proven service offerings in Product Design, 3-Dimensional Tolerance Stacks, Value Analysis and Value Engineering (VAVE), Competitive Benchmarking, Supplier Development and Supplier Quality Engineering, Digital Manufacturing, Crash & NVH Simulations and Computational Fluid Dynamics. SATVEN€™s domain expertise covers body, closures, interior trims, exteriors, seating systems, braking systems, occupant safety systems, chassis, steering & suspension systems, among others. SATVEN€™s flexible business models together with the right mix of onsite, offshore and offsite support, SATVEN maximizes the value-add to Automotive customers based on their specific needs.
With about 600 engineers working in various locations in India, US, Europe and Japan, SATVEN is poised to take Indian Engineering Service Industry into the league of Automotive Consulting and from providing discrete services to complete solutions.