The perfect outsourcing solutions partner is an entity that addresses your technology and cycle time requirements and budget constraints, while ensuring the required quality, efficiency, reliability & last but certainly not the least, data confidentiality – exactly what Satyam Venture Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. can be counted on to achieve on a consistent basis for you.
Satyam Venture Engineering Services (Satven) was established in the year 2000 with a singular focus & objective – to cater to the varied & complex design & engineering needs of the automotive industry. The company has today grown multifold to become one of India’s leading automotive engineering bureaus. Skilled human resources, consistent quality, broad knowledge base, strategic partner alliances, domain & subject matter expertise and strong customer relationships have been continuously propelling Satven’s growth into higher orbits.
Satven provides comprehensive solutions to the automotive industry that cover a wide range of engineering activities, including but not limited to Product Design & Development, Full Vehicle Crash, NVH, Durability, Value Analysis / Value Engineering (VA/VE), Dimensional Management, Sourcing, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics, myriad non-linear and linear FEA, Competitive Benchmarking, Knowledge Based Engineering (KBE), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD).
Satven is a truly global organization with engineering centers in Germany (Munich & Rüsselsheim) and India (Hyderabad & Chennai), sales & marketing offices in Detroit, Munich, Shanghai & Hiroshima and its corporate offices in Hyderabad.
Some of the unique aspects and features that make Satven attractive to our customers include:
- The ability to execute work in multiple skill areas across practically all automotive domains
- The ability to deploy teams with the right skills to suit our customer’s budget and time constraints
- Usage of Six Sigma concepts for continual improvement
- Value Engineering across the product life cycle
- Flexible business models for our customer’s discerning needs and
- A marked reduction in design & development cycle times.
In addition, we are an automotive-centric engineering service bureau with a neutral identity & global presence and a one-stop-shop for virtually all engineering requirements.
Over the years, we have strengthened our relationships with marquee global OEMs and their Tier-1 and Tier-2 suppliers spanning North America, Europe and the APAC region (Japan, China & India). Some notable aspects:
- Value creation by understanding each customer’s unique needs, work culture and philosophy and subsequent customization of our solutions to dovetail perfectly with our customer’s own product development processes has been one of our fortes.
- It is a matter of pride for us to have had extremely long associations with some of our customers.
- Satven’s clientele currently consists of 75 active customers worldwide – this prestigious list includes 9 of the top 10 global OEMs and 9 of top 20 automotive Tier-1 suppliers.
We believe that everyone in our workforce is ‘associated’ with Satven for a higher purpose. It is on account of this that members of Team Satven are known as associates. Some highlights:
- Rich experience and expertise in a multitude of automotive product lines & materials is our forte.
- Training and development of fresh graduates from prestigious institutes is another one of our strong suits.
- Team Satven is thus a unique blend of youthful enthusiasm and domain know-how.
Several Satvenites have worked for many years at customer locations in:
- The Detroit area
- Multiple locations in Germany, the UK and Japan
Needless to say, numerous Satvenites possess German & Japanese language skills. Another major strength of our associates is proficiency in multiple design and simulation software.
With over 1700 engineers dedicated to Automotive Mechanical Engineering solutions and with about 15% of the team strength operating from out of India, our people make all the difference.
Quality and Processes
Satven’s relentless quest for high quality standards & continual improvement is fortified by its investment over the years in myriad internal & external audits as part of its ISO 9001:2015 certification. The following noteworthy points make us an ardently process-driven organization:
- Satven emphasizes these quality aspects exceedingly strongly in mission critical areas right from ‘contact’ to ‘contract’ and subsequently in project execution, monitoring, control and closure.
- The company employs stringent QA measures for different facets of projects & related processes.
- Several checks are automated to ensure repeatability and zero scope for error.
All our processes have been carefully honed over the years to render them tailor-made for the specialized requirements of the Automotive Industry.